Saturday, March 15, 2014

World's Finest # 323, January, 1986


And in the end...

Look at all that gorgeous linework from Alfredo! They didn't pay him enough. 







Nice reveal!



Hey, look! It's the first time I ever heard of my buddy, Stephen DeStefano.


But the last time that Superman and Batman would hang out together for a long time. 





Well, there you have it! 323 issues over four and a half decades. Some of the best--and rarely the WORST--comic books DC ever published.

We'll be back tomorrow with a wrap-up.

1 comment:

  1. This was a lot of fun. I picked up your Adventure series about midway through and am currently backtracking through it, but WF was one of my favorites when I was a regular reader. I hope you decide to take on another classic series soon.

    ReplyDelete